- Keep all receipts for gifts purchased.
- Come prepared. Needed information includes:
- Ship-to name, address, & phone number,
- Contents of the package being shipped,
- Value of the item(s) being shipped, and
- When you would like the package to arrive.
- Ship as early as possible. Carriers suspend delivery guarantees this time of year.
- Perfume, cologne, beer, wine, and liquor cannot be legally shipped.
- International & APO/FPO/DPO shipments require an itemized contents/value list for customs.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines (Arrive by Christmas Eve)
Nov 13 Parcel Post Packages
Dec 3 Priority Mail & First Class Letters/Cards (Zip 093)
Dec 10 Priority Mail & First Class Letters/Cards (Zip 090-092, 094-098, 340, 962-966)
UPS/FedEx/DHL — International Air Services
Dec 12 Last Shipping Day for Delivery by Christmas Eve*
*Does not include possible Customs delays.
UPS/FedEx — Ground Services
Dec 17 Domestic (except Texas)
Dec 19 Texas
UPS/FedEx — Domestic Air Services
Dec 19 3-Day Service
Dec 20 2-Day Service
Dec 21 Next Day/Overnight
Dec 22 Next Day/Overnight (Bonus Day! Saturday Pick Up – FedEx Express Only)
Shipping times can be delayed by inclement weather. No guaranteed deliveries after Dec 11.
No FedEx Home Delivery deliveries on Monday, Christmas Eve.
No deliveries Christmas Day.