In our ongoing efforts to find ever better ways to service you, we are pleased to announce the addition of a brand new service – passport photos. Now you can have the convenience of getting your photos and sending the application off to the Department of State all in one place. Stop by Pak Mail Anderson Mill today and get your passport process started!
The holiday season is upon us and while most of us shop at the mall or online, some people shop on your front porch!
This happens all year round, but it’s more prevalent this time of year. Package thieves prowl behind the UPS and FedEx trucks and then grab the package off your porch. These people will definitely be getting coal in their stockings from Santa, but there are some things you can do to prevent theft:
- Have whoever is shipping to you require a signature. If you’re not home the courier will leave a note on your door with a phone number you can call to arrange delivery. Be aware, though, after three unsuccessful attempts to deliver the carrier will return the package to the sender so be sure to follow through on the notice.
- If your employer will allow, have your packages sent to your work address. Someone will be there, they’ll sign for it, and you won’t have to worry about theft.
- Technology – There are all sorts of tech solutions with cameras, doorbells that send video to your phone, etc. These are hot items this year. The downside is that they really won’t prevent the theft – but you’ll have a picture of the bad guy and if his face isn’t obscured with a hat the police will have something to work with.
- Rent a private mailbox from Pak Mail Anderson Mill. We will sign for your packages and send you an e-mail when they arrive so you’ll always know where they are. If you can’t pick up right away, no problem. We’ll hold on to the packages for you and our store is a secure location with a monitored alarm system. In addition to packages, having all your mail come here also helps prevent identity theft so you get double protection!
Whatever your needs, we’re here to help. Just let us know what we can do for you.
Have a great and stress free holiday season!
13 years ago today we opened our doors for the first time! We are incredibly grateful to all our loyal customers. As we enter our 14th year we are looking forward to not only continuing to provide excellent service for all your logistics and business services needs, but we hope to add some additional services in the near future. So stay tuned!
As a birthday present to you – our best customers – just mention this post any time this week and get 13% (1% for each year) off any FedEx, UPS, or DHL printing. Just our way of saying thank you.
At Pak Mail Anderson Mill we pack and ship anything anywhere. No problem!
Take a look at this fun 30 second video and let us know what you think about it.
Provide a lifeline to America’s bravest in honor of National Military Appreciation Month! Donate a gently-used cell phone to Cell Phones For Soldiers at Pak Mail Anderson Mill, 13359 N Highway 183, Suite 406, Austin, TX 78750.
The proceeds from reycling those phones go toward prepaid phone cards and services for our deployed service members.
Here are some interesting facts about this great organization:
Since 2004, Cell Phones For Soldier:
– Provided more than 213 million minutes of free talk time
– Provided more than 3 million calling cards
– Mails approximately 3,000 calling cards a week
– Prevented more than 11.6 million phones from ending up in landfills
– Since July 2012, Helping Heroes Home has assisted more than 2,700 veterans with emergency funds
Be sure to support this worthy organization! #NMAM
In honor of Earth Day, we thought we’d share this really interesting article from gizmag.com. It talks about how styrofoam packing peanuts can be used in making batteries.
See how Pak Mail Anderson Mill works to keep peanuts out of the landfill and some of our other recycling efforts by clicking here. We only have one planet – let’s take good care of it!
In this day and age, identity theft is becoming a multi-billion dollar problem. Protect yourself in two ways at Pak Mail Anderson Mill:
1. Use our confidential shredding service to safely and securely dispose of your old, unneeded paperwork. All documents are stored in a locked bin until being shredded on-site for ultimate security.
Only $1.00 per pound for peace of mind!!
2. Rent a private mailbox from us. You get a physical address, so you can order merchandise online. We will sign for your packages and hold them for you. And by having them come here, you don’t run the risk of them getting wet or stolen on your front porch. As an added bonus, you won’t have to worry about having your mail – and identity – stolen.
More peace of mind!
Stop by today, rent a milbox and bring us your shredding.
Last Tuesday was Election Day. This coming Tuesday we get to honor those who ensure we have the freedom to vote.
Your unwanted cell phone can provide a lifeline for America’s bravest! Visit Pak Mail Anderson Mill and donate a phone for Cell Phones For Soldiers today! #HelpingHeroesHome
Get more information at http://ow.ly/DaJFv
This week we crated and shipped 500 lbs of Corian countertops for the University of Texas, shipped 170 lbs. of speakers and accessories to Inchon, South Korea, and facilitated the packing and shipping of some furniture from FL to one of our customers here in Austin.
We also shipped a display booth to a trade show in CA, some clothes, puzzles, and games to Indonesia, and, of course, our normal everyday packages and envelopes all around the country. We even did an on-site notary for a customer in the hospital.
So – what can we do for you? Just let us know – we’re here to serve you!
This month marks the 11th birthday of our store, but on an even more auspicious note, our owner, Joel, turns the big 6-0! Three score. Six decades. Geez, but he’s old!
So, let’s take a look at 1954. We will periodically be posting some trivia questions here. If you get the right answer, you win!
We’ll make the first question an easy one: Who was President of the United States in June 1954? The first person who come in the store today with the correct answer wins a free book of stamps.