Pack and ship Father’s Day gifts with helpful tips from Pak Mail.
AUSTIN, TX – May 17, 2012 – Pak Mail, one of the world’s premier packing and shipping companies, reminds thoughtful sons and daughters that Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17, 2012 and are suggesting a few simple steps when preparing Father’s Day gifts for delivery:
- Visit your Pak Mail store and consult with their shipping experts. They will help you determine the best shipping options and carriers to deliver Dad’s special gift on time and intact.
- Use new corrugated shipping containers to not only protect your item, but the environment as well.
- Don’t send Dad a broken gift. Pack vases and other breakable gifts with cushioning materials, taking care to wrap each item individually.
- Remember when Dad helped you learn how to write? Use those skills to clearly print her address on two labels. Place one inside the package and one on the outside of the package.
- Finally, get a receipt with delivery and tracking information so you know when to expect Dad’s call, thanking you for being so considerate.
Those who wait until the last minute to send gifts to their dad’s can rest easy knowing that they can send their packages from one of over 250 nationwide Pak Mail locations as late as Friday, June15th with Overnight and Saturday delivery options. Contact us for more information.